Monday, August 24, 2009


My friend told me yesterday that I sold my PS3 just in time, cause PS3 slim is coming out, and it is cheaper then previous PS launches (apparently SONY is deviating from their usual "keep the price high" marketing strategy) which means that PS3 prices have plunged !!!

SO why the sudden selling of my PS3 ? Actually it wasn't really sudden. I was contemplating it a long time ago... right about after I played finish/ was in the middle of playing Vegas 2. Then came out RE5, which gave me new interest in the console (much like MGS4, which was the reason for me buying the PS3). RE5 for me however, turned out to be less then what I expected . . . I guess I'm just not into horror survivor games (though I must admit Silent Hill Origins and Siren New Translation was a very good experience for me).

What eventually sealed the deal was the dream of getting an M6. (I did contemplate tutoring, but figured that I'd be too lazy to go all the way to some kids house and teach him/her, only to find out homework is not done .... I have friends including my own sister who told me the many horror stories of their tuitees AND those friends/sister are actually more patient then me ....

Anyways, I got my M6 online and I am just DYING waiting for it to arrive ... zzzz

Time only passes as fast as I want it to especially when the damn post office's trace and track service doesn't really update the status of my package often (the last update was like on the 18th of August). And on top of that, i'm alternating duties with another JK (JK commented today, he sees the CQ and ration boxes more often then he sees his own parents .... also, the roadside sweeper is actually more higher paid and has more of a life then us ... ) Just can't wait for more people to relieve us form the duties (which should be this week), then we can start doing our normal duty timings. One good thing about this alternating shit though, is that our mileage has shot up sky high ... we can clock like 320km in a week ! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>