Tuesday, April 28, 2009

one of the more awesomer days in my career

When I settle into my sheets tonight and spend sometime with the Almighty, I have alot to tell Him (no like he doesn't know ....) and thank Him for. For sure, today was one of the most f***king greater days in camp, cause absolutely NO commanders were in the office. The ones that did come in, like AL and Nil were very nice to us, which is what made the office so SERENE (lol..) and tranquil (and like OMG my spelling is going down the damn drain .... I actually had to go online to look up the word "tranquil" ... thought it was spelt as "tranquial"). This is like the way army should be lar haha . . . . ofcourse it be not long before the entire office falls into chaos if it be the case, but I don't give a shit.

Got to clock 120+ KM, as well as complete one of my night trainings (which means I need to stay back one night less FOR NOW). AL took me for the 106KM and BTat took me for the 14+KM, which is good, cause both of them are awesome VComms and mentors (AL is very good cause he teaches ALOT, gives tips and talks to the driver. He is also very caring for the welfare and safety of me/us.) Nat's "twin brother" was also very kind, dun see him got ang kong on his shoulder means ah beng, he offered to share his dinner with me cause I forgot to ask him pack food back for me.

BEST of all, Dr Liang called and told me that Tiger was alright, and that her testing showed that he had no fungal infections or bacterial growths. She seems quite caring for Tiger also, and asked if I had brought him to ultrascan, regarding his heart murmur. To her I say well done and keep up with the passionate work for them animals. Though the possibility of Tiger having some heart problems is something tht bugs and worries me.
>