Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the thing about lard is i never felt it coming
it kinda crept up into me by surprise
now theres a voice inside my stomach
got me wondering,
is this true I wanna ask doc one more time -

say it again to me
cause i hate the way it feels when I know that you're right
about the lard inside my tighs

say it again to me its like the whole worlds starts to crumble
when my arteries start to clooooogggggg !!!

(say it again, say it again ... dadadada)

Ok so I gained about slightly under 2 kilos in a month ...
Had one to many longan slurps (longan in iced syrup...)
and one to many plates of Mee Pok tah in my 6 meals a day routine...

8am BF
10am Tea time
12pm Lunch
3pm Snack
6pm dinner
9pm (supper, but not always, though it is still bad)

Just hope that my new tentative "DESK job/ clerk" (though I'm not one by vocation..) will make me eat less.

Today the warrant officer was in camp, so things were quite shitty, cause he began to do "audits" on all the files. Lo and behold, he dug up piles of bullshit which had been accumulated by the previous guy at my desk as well as by me in the past 2 weeks.

2LT's always around in the office, but though he is of higher rank, he is like a friend. Someone the same age and therefore we can click well. The other commanders are also mostly busy with their stuff, and they also can't really be bothered with petty day to day administrative work and red tapes crap.

Anyway, poor sergeant, as much as I tried to coverup, WO smelt foul play and decided to go through the registers himself, and the 3SG Regular ended up signing 2 EXTRASSsss (just for taking the car out for 30mins to send another 3SG somewhere WITHIN camp, without signing out the car keys.) My anus had its fair (or rather unfair, cause it was less compared to the others) share of screwing cause the log books were in a mess and the system which I had kept in place was crumbling as a result of endless hours on the PSP and my MP3.

Anyways, just wanna survive through this few weeks without incident, then I can happily get on with driving course. Guess what I experience is just a small portion of what SAF clerks go through on a regular basis.

That said, DO NOT look down on these people (even though some of these SOBs keng and wayang to get that post, which I most FUCKING detest... not out of jealousy, but I just hate ppl who keng, cause they most likely caused alot of trouble for someone else.... which is fucking selfish and fucked up attitude).

For the others who just got posted as clerks for proper reasons, due respects to you for having to put up with so much BS office work daily, even better if you do you work well. This "clerk" vocation, I believe I have experienced just a small nibble of the full thing, and what I can say is - its paradise at times, but when the shit does hit the fan, it turns to hell :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>