Monday, September 29, 2008

Confinement week number 2 has FINALLY ended. ... .. . .

Let me see .. My new COY does not seem as strict as my previous, though this may not be the case ? As its only confinement week and the 3SGs are probably giving us a break ? On a better note, or maybe worse on somedays when I feel slack, it seems that whilst my previous COY HIGHLY emphasizes on regimentation (or maybe it was just because of a certain PSergeant), this COY emphasizes more on fitness level i.e. to say that I will be spending my saturday mornings and afternoons in camp till I can FINALLY clear my SBJ, Chinups and 2.4km ... I am happy though, as I have seen significant improvements from my previous IPPT. The new buggers got the new brown PT singlet, which makes my grey on like OVERLY outstanding ....

A certain SG thought that I would be his obedient bitch and forced me to buy the new brown singlets. I decided to get approval with regards to the wearing of my grey PT kit and I got it. A good thing I guess, or I would have to spend what little I have to buy new shirts. Moving on to bunk dynamics .. I could say that I am not getting along as well with the group of people from this new bunk as compared to the previous, in fact I have already identified like 2 so called buay gao gans/ blur fucks always trying to siam here siam there... could it be the result of having a more "slack" environment ? I don't know for sure, but I hope that as the shit picks up, we will all get along better.

Anyways, Selamat Hari Raya to all the muslims out there. Thanks to Hari raya, we spent 16 days confined but had a longer bookout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>