Thursday, August 14, 2008

BORING ! Is the word of the day. I'm BORED beyond imagination... nevermind that, in 3 days time I'll be back at COY line with a goal in life ... but RIGHT NOW I am so freaking bored.... Just don't know why. Hasn't felt like that in a long time ( the feeling you get when you have absolutely so much time on your hands but no plan or goals in life...)

I SERIOUSLY CANNOT come close to comprehending how come of my buddies from camp (not mentioning names here) can actually stay home all day and for like a few days at a time/ their entire leave... do they like have some cool hobby which I don't ? perhaps there is some cool activity going round singapore amongst the teens/ young adult populace which I am not aware of .... main thing is ... on weekdays, friends are at work, serving the country or studying which means there is like TOTALLY NOONE to meet (thanks to the start of uni this monday ...) from like 8 'a' freakin' 'm' till like dinner and on somedays LIKE TODAY, NOONE to meet at all....

Will be going back to Tekong HOPEFULLY next month, but then again, it only depends on the effeciancy of clerks and availability of spaces... Wonder if they treat recoursees any better/worse... guess I'll find out soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>