Friday, April 4, 2008

I blew it ...

Ok, so I've been da boss of the Cafe's convenience stall for a week now (ok the real boss is my mum). Anyways, OH MY TIAN! if this is what she has been doing for like years.... i respect her... really straining on my (*hot) body... the routine is like 5am/530am wake up, go work open doors. 12pm help wait the cafe upstairs while my dad takes over the convenience store downstairs for 2hours (the lunch peak hour). After 2, we begin to close up lunch. I go dry some dishes and then eat my lunch. Then its down to the convenience store again to relief my dad and let him eat his lunch and do his stuff. ALLLLLLLL the way till 7pm !

Then I've been going out every day till like 12+ cause I can only start meeting people at 8pm so 4hours is just right. Then I go home and bath. At about 130-2am I go to bed, and the routinous RAT RACE starts again ! My gawd (I used gawd and not "God" so does that still count as using His name in vain ?????) ... this is worse thn studying to Ngee Ann's Exams please... And I watched Vantage Point that day after work, and I fell asleep in the cinema AGAIN (the other time was when watching semi pro). I apologize to the 2 peeps who was sitting beside me at the theatre (u know who you are :P).

Here comes the part where I screwed up. There was this SWEEEt lady about early to late 20s I guess, whoes like in uni and doing some experiments or SOMETHING. She came in that day and left her pouch (handphone ? wallet? Camera?) on the table after paying. Later when she came back and asked for it, I said I didn't see shit. Nearly gave her a heart attack (i'm one mean muthafucka) then when I FINALLY told her i was kidding, I could see that she wanted to smack me liao, but she was so kind to say "oh ok, you really gave me a fright but thanks". Hontoni why Ken Ken did such a thing... why I did it I do not know ............ :P I guess its not that bad cause it was April 1, but the outcome was not as what I expected ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>