Sunday, March 30, 2008

First off, TOTALLY sorry for missing Nit's BBQ on saturday.... I guess last week has been a bitch for me, and if its of any consolation, screwing up the meeting with you guys was not the only thing ... like on Sat morning, my frend sent me this sms "So I'll meet you at 1230pm at Anchorpoint", that was at 1135am lar, amidst my slumber, I managed to reply "Ok!". The next time I regained consciousness, it was already 12.47pm....... the rest you know lar..

Yesterday was a SUPER DUPER day for meself. Woke up at 8.30am and went to cafe at about 1030 for the freaking stock take bullcrap... ... Cause the convenience store under Caffe Cypress 101 is being handed back to us, we had to take back all the stocks and mend up the store. From today onwards, I'm officially the storekeep for the convenience store, which is like TOTALLY boring cause I just sit there all day and wait for people to buy my goods.

In the evening however, I was the OFFICIAL photographer for NUS Talent Quest 2008 ! (ok, official assistant photographer). But it sure feels good to have the front row to the team and access to anywhere in the SPoly Auditorium where the event was held. And let me tell you.. event photography IS NOT FUNNY. Anyway, the Canon EX external mounted flash has just been bumped to the top of my priority list. The 100mm will have to wait for a year or 2 I guess... (and I found a cheaper alternative to the 100mm like 1/6 cheaper alternative cause its about 100 below 200bux compared to the 800bux lense. That is, extension tubes ! ) but again, the EX flash comes first.... Was using the onboard flash on my 400D and the damn thing kept charging up. The flash would shoot once then there would be this beep tone which meant it was charging. And it took like 5 or so seconds per charge. And let me tell you, that is nightmarish for events, cause performances don't wait 5+ seconds for your flash to charge up... Anyway, the day went great I guess, now its up for the editing of 400+ photos (in which the LOOOOOng overdue chips photos will be done as well) for submittion by Friday !





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>