Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today, I went for a jog around Chinese Gardens.

AFTER that, I had a bath at kiwis place and conveniently situated in the toilet was an electrical weighing scale..

CHONG MAR!!! I gained 5kgs since working at Cypress 101 in like 4 weeks ?!

Ken Ken HONTONI had one to many :
Cheesecake
Blueberry Pie
Mussel Spaghetti
Hot Chocolate
Puff Pastry
Ice Cream
Ice Cream Brownie
Ice Cream Milk Shake
Set Lunch ...
... and the list goes on ...
Our chef John, who I thought was my friend cause he every lunch time " eh boss wad u wanna eat I cook for you" ..... and I have been more than accomodating to his requests to practice his culinary skills for me ... :P

Starting to train for NS now, hope to have a more relac one corner life when I go in :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>