Sunday, March 16, 2008

There are yet MORE things that can't go wrong.. amidst the many things that went wrong this week... Talent Quest was SOMEWHAT a success I guess.... all but ONE of the contestants came to be photographed for the brochure. Bel really has what people in my line call "THE EYE". The creative aspects, position, framing of shots etc. are good. Then the creative execution was done by Ken, which is no less important too. Learnt a thing or two about lighting and positioning of the flash. But enough of that, I shall go on to the CGW's. Today, I had the HONOUR of trying out the Canon 100mm f2.8 MACRO.
Its not just a macro lens, but it can be considered as a 100mm prime(prime meaning it has no zoom function/range function i.e is stuck at 100mm) telephoto too.

My wrist watch at close range ! Now you know why I said can't go wrong...


The plant at Istana Park.
Same plant.
.... same model...Note the smooth "bokeh" or the smooth blurred background. (nvm if you do not get this.)
Clouds at The Cathay.

tree bark with the 100mm.. my hands were shaking.

The rest were random shots along the way, practicing my explosion effects.
AND ofcourse, ken ken's post/ day wouldn't be complete without food shots :D SEX dinner at Vivocity..
Don't ask what name ar, just feast your eyes haha :P Imagine these pics on the 100mm macro !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>