Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Been working at mums cafe now, I went for med check on Monday, and now I am in PES B L1, which makes me damn pissed off cause it could have been A but cause of assmar problem I was put into B :( Many people call me "siao" or crazy etc., but I will try to enter Singapore's decisive force with this view "since I am already forced to go in, must as well make full use of it and come out hot :P One thing I should be grateful for I guess, is that I did not have to make the 15week or 29week BMT, but rather just the extra 4 weeks (fail Napfa) + standard 9week BMT.

Thanks to SHui for lending a hand at mums cafe for a day, it be great to see you around again :)
And also, to peanut who put things in a different light. I was actually still pissed off when I first started work on tuesday, and my black face did not hide it. But when actual crunch time came, I was happy and helpful.

Also, being with my jie for the short period of time actually thought me some life lessons. I really regretted not leanring them earlier, like in JC and sorts, there were actually people who were very nice to me at that time, and I really refused to open up to any but one of them. Actually lost a potentially good friend or 2. I just hope I do not commit the same mistake for Poly. for all my friends out there, I thankyou for all that you have given me ( may sound abit gay lar, but I just felt that you all, particularly some of you, deserve more attention than I have been giving to you).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>