Tuesday, April 1, 2008

OK! Its another round of photos the top food photo was taken by this guy called Alwin (WHO OWNS a 100mm CGW Lense) but using my 400D setup. Still life apparently is his (mezzo)forte. Thus he is IN MY VIEW, worthy to wield the 100mm of a lense.

Talent Quest 2008 Photos have been processed at Caffe Cypress 101 Pick N Go whilst Ken Ken slacked about without customers... ...

BTW, can you guess what this is ????!!!!! (taken by the CGWrong 100mm Lense :D)

Some fried shit huh ?!

Maybe fried skin ??

Crepe ??

Part of an alien space craft ?!?!?!??!?! (yar... in spore, and I so happened to be there with my camera and with alwin's lense .... what the odds...)

but NOOOOOOOOOO

its !!!

Cheeseeeepie
I mean Roti Prata from Niggi's Cheese Prata ! For once the odds were in my favor, and the group actually anonymously voted to go to the shop NEAR MY HOUSE (at 1130pm, which is good for me)

Some random guys hands. I forgot who liao, but its not mine (or not the last finger on the bottom of the picture would have a scar... ) [remember this, incase in future u need to identify my body recovered from the burning wreck of a LAMBO or from the surgery table of a heart bypass operation .......] CHOY ge lao sai lar ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>