Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dirty Money

OK, so this week will be my last week at Pick N Go 101.

SOOO, why is todays post called dirty money? I decided to write something upin honor of a regular customer who also happens to work in the Kopitiam. Anyway, he comes in to buy cigs, and twelve out of ten times, his dough will be freaking oily .... and thats not all, after ridding the oil off my fingers, I have to deal with the SMELL... so yea.. its good money, but dirty money ... cause I get about say 58+ bucks from him, but in the form of oily smelly notes and coins....

Guess my mum's notion about not putting money in your mouth of handling food after handling money was right huh... (i used to put dollar coins in my mouth when I was in kinder/primary school) Don't ask me why cause I don't know... I rest my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>