Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the crazy incident

Was at Mount E yesterday, and I left my wallet with mums (which conveniently includes my 11B, cash, bus cards and every other fuck shit important for the normal functions of my day to day activities).

I discovered this mishap only THIS MORNING at the bus stop just as 189 was about to dock .... I ended up going all the way to camp without my wallet, in hopes that I will still be allowed in. At the guard room, the chao private/recruit of a guard (i saw him booking in fresh from BMT a week after I booked in) refused to allow me to enter the compound ... ... I asked/ tried to reason but to no avail. He simply told me there was nothing that he could do or no solutions he could offer (not even if I called down an officer to verify my identification.)

Anyways, ah siao gave me the whole day to retrieve the 11B, so tomorrow I will report back to camp. "he who does not velcro" also called me later this afternoon, to "verbally reprimand" me for not bringing my 11B, and also to "INVITE" me over for CNY reunion dinner at camp should I forgot the 11B again :P (first time anyone not related to me at all has invited me to reunion dinner, guess I should be happy)

Happy New Year to all you folks out there, remember to eat em' ba kwa's in moderation :) Ignore all of the "enjoy your CNY, have a feast" along that lines bullshit adverts, cause they just wanna grab your $moolah and neglect your health ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>