Thursday, August 6, 2009

OMG I'm so happy !!!

We ordered this pizza on tuesday evening for our "DUTY RATION", my first time having Sarpino's .. .. its like omfg nice lar.... hands down, this kicks the butt of the other 2 ehem rival pizzeria's.

16 slices of Butcher and Pepperonni all the 4 of us needed, but we decided to add an order of calamari on the side :D


Was at this place called Hangari Galbi (or some s**t like that) at ION Orchard, which serves Korean BBQ. The food sort of failed (not too badly, just I cannot appreciate korean food and i may never). It is however an ideal place to bring someone who loves Korean food (BUT IS NOT KOREAN), as I think without my biased point of view (against this cuisine), I think its passable and very much edible. I sent this pic through a handphone onto flikr !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>