Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random crap

- I was fucking tired after BOC after lunch.

- I was damn happy about the 90KM I clocked for the BOC (though Nat had to tell me that the going rate was higher, which meant I could have tuang'd like atleast 10 more KM)

- The office radio played my fav Corrinne May track this after noon whilst I was on Ah Siao's desktop.

- I did not even remember "Desmond" Kwek calling me to wake up at 3.30pm for CAT C2 assessment

- I dreamt that I shouted at my dad

- I was generally pleased and thankful at how the day played out

- I THINK I made a friend on duty

- A car nearly slammed into my minibus (bastard was coming out of the side road at the T junction along the pier and his fucking head was looking the other way .... stoopid fck*) [ofcourse my driving at about 14kmph above the speed limit was also part to blame i guess]

- I missed Tiger damn much whilst I was on the shuttle to Lakeside

- I did not catch much at the talk at Holy Cross cept' for the part when Father Cary talked about the Indian lady who was baptised and St. Paul willing to speak out.

- Interestingly, History Channel made a reference to St Paul tonight, saying that he was one of the Christians who were excuted by some saddistic emperor named Nero (which is the same name as my CD Burner software)

- I enjoyed Brain's company ;)

- OH YEA ! and I was talking random shit with carrot on the MRT, this time about what is the most painless way to suicide, the old indian lady next to us wasn't too happy lol.. (I suggested jump from a damn high building and black out b4 I reach the floor, he suggested lethal injection + slping pills or air in the veins haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>