Saturday, May 30, 2009

Family Day with friends

First and foremost, thankyou for pulling me through this tough week.... I had the feeling that YOU would as YOU have done mostly, but somehow I actually am guilty of doubting that I could come out of this weeks situation intact, but somehow YOU worked your magic in yet another creative save !

Today is FAMILY DAY.

Or atleast that was what SAF told me lar. I was let off work at like freaking 4pm, which is TOTALLY rare, now that the new encik is here. Ended up wowing my time away at KFC chinese garden with carrot. By the time I headed back home was like 1930++ liao.

Reached home at 8+pm, then bathe change and play with Tiger for awhile before I chionged off to Commonwealth the meet 2E friends. Actually I feel kind of paiseh cause I have always been either late, smoke them or go off early... ... 1st time was sick, 2nd time (ord cum bdae) was leave early, today was LATE ... I know that I do not get along pretty well with you guys, but I thankyou all for being so accomodating anyways.

Anyways, I spent more time catching up with friends then with family... tomorrow morning another meet with NP buddy. Not to mention I'm working with my NP friend EVERYDAY haha !

(WTF... my EL chui liao ... I actually had a hard time putting the above passage into words.... and just now [plus throughout the week], I realised that I had a hard tiem expressing myself because at many times, I could not find the correct terms ....) bloody hell.... I guess EL like any other language, requires practice and regular usage... given that my current life requires me to use crappy EL nowadays, its not surprising....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>