Monday, August 10, 2009

~ something's worth waiting for ~


THIS (above) is the Leica M6 Panda. It is a "hybrid" version of the M6 Chrome and Black.
After 2 years of trial and error with my 2 different Bessa R2a's (both gone now), I took the plunge and got the M6.

Bought from Salzburg Austria on 17th August 2009, I received it via post on 18th August 2009 11 days and many Euro's later .... finally my 35 1.4 can be united with a body and made whole again !

Only regret now if any, is that at the POS, I got cheap and refused to pay like an extra $350 for the Panda (the picture above is of the actual camera I was contemplating on) , which was in better condition also. Both camera versions are .72 and non TTL.

If only time will pass faster now so that I can bring it on the year end family holiday.

The M6 in movies :P




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>