Saturday, December 12, 2009

same feeling same month different year...the NP yr1 thingy is here again "-_-

The last 2 days in office was like freaking HEAVEN . .. . cause - NO GAHMEN haha...
FSM OC SSG all on leave or not in camp sia ...
The whole place was run by NSFs .. ..

Did my duty on Thursday,slept @ 3am [I was like talking on the phone for SUPER long] and woke up @ 6am to send the BOS to Joo Koon MRT for his usual shuttle bus service management, which I then sped back to camp and tucked myself in nicely ... only to be awaken like EVERY HOUR ... . . I actually cannot exactly remember who woke me up, but they were asking the usual questions (what vehicle to use, this guy take off etc. etc. etc.) and including once to take the "precious" breakfast ration into the bunk , cause leaving it in the office will lead to comsuption by other colleagues.

My day began at 10+am (like damn heng OC did not come in today lar ... cause he seems quite particular about having someone at the detailing desk at all times). I finished the detail sheet by 12pm and sent the necessary daily updates to the usual people (whom I honestly believe mostly don't look at them in any great detail), and waited for TDS n*gger's (one of our "loyal customers" aka ALWAYS give us work to do ...) to give us more details on one of their details (haha i like the sound of that). Like freaking you want to indent our vehicles then you don't give clear instructions.

At about 2pm, the highlight of my day began - AhLoy's pickup broke down IN THE MIDDLE of a yellow box on Gul Road hahaha !!!! I sent down a mechanic with a powerpack to jump start the vehicle, but it was in vain and in the end we left AhLoy with his broken down vehicle to the tow services. The road was like jammed up pretty good (estimate up to 10 vehicle incl. trailer length !!!) I remembered texting "HAHAHA You're Stuck !!" before heading out.

I'm off to duty again in an hour ... this time without any sleep, whoever falls sick and needs to visit the MO, BECAREFUL hehehehe... The freaking guy whom I sent to PLC last week at freaking 10/11PM saw me at the canteen this afternoon and he gave me the weakest smile ever ... (I can still vividly remember him justifying his "Im on leave tomorrow, I report sick but never ask for MC" .....) Then again, I was at JP last week and I saw a "customer" from camp who had ORDed . .. . nice to know that once in awhile, we are considered as "friends" and not just "another driver". If all goes well, I'm gonna sleep in all day and watch my Youtube videos . .. hoping that time will pass me by quickly !!!!! Atleast tomorrow there's carrot and another random driver staying over with me till 5pm :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>