Saturday, February 13, 2010

I actually went for the Quest For Immortality display @ the National Museum. Really enjoyed it lots. That said, if you are a fan of the museum, you should not miss this !

I was actually looking through the year books (cause I was looking for someone on fb and needed to get the name via one of the fmss yr books ... all in vain as there is no such person listed zzz). Anyways, as is common with myself, I began drifting throughout the yr book and looking through other people which may or may not have made a difference in my life. Somehow, these people came to mind.

One thing's for sure (keeping in mind that the picture was taken like WAYYYYY before NP days, and even way before JJC and MI first 3 months...) I guess the transition from Sec to MI and JC followed by Poly somewhat "drained" me a little. I more or less forgot about anyone else who did not "make an effort" to interact with me or whom I did not make an effort to interact with. Looking through the years, I actually saw some who grew fantastically and bloomed (actually alot of them did).

As for myself, I hope I did the same.

That's enough of my muddle headed BS for one night ... outs ! and Happy CNY to all who have been following this blog for *** knows how long ! appreciate the comments and time you take !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>