Thursday, January 7, 2010

First work week of the year and I kicked it off with and overseas leave on Monday followed by one more come this Friday, thanks the Kiwi gang (malaysia) !

Processing the spain photos IS A PAIN, cause the main com is fried, which leaves me with this crummy laptop which lags like every 5 - 10seconds..... even ALT+Tabbing between pages takes up to 6seconds.... and sometimes it hangs for a minute or so before working .... in gamer terms, I am experiencing the WORST POSSIBLE LAG SPIKES I've ever had....

Just rotating a photo takes up to 6seconds. Opening the photo in MSPaint takes another 10seconds or so... Don't even get me started on Photoshop which I do not intend to use here.... the other com is always open, but is like in the other room .... (the study in library or in my own room syndrome, both has its benefits, but ultimately my own room trumps everything else. What to do, I've been in it for 20years LITERALLY)

Hope to get a gfxcard tomorrow from "the cool malay" then I can get some real work started. And damn the camera... I just discovered dust in the sensor.... which means I'm gonna have to take it down for CLA soon liao .... arghhh !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>